The IAM Policy Copilot
Save time and reduce your attack surface by automating the creation of IAM policies for AWS services.
Get notified when Slauth.io is available on GCP or Azure
HOW IT WORKS
Accessible with a single command
Bolster your IAM with Slauth.io companion, fully integrated into your development process.
Activate Slauth.io in your workflow with a simple line in your YML
Get least-privilege policies based
on real-time API log activity
Apply remediations in your Terraform file or with ready-to-export JSON
Experts Know Best
SLAUTH TO INCREASE VELOCITY
Automate IAM policy creation
Get relevant IAM recommendations as you code and where you code.
Policy generation in real-time
Shift-left your IAM efforts by creating IAM policies for services as they become ready to be deployed.
Right-sized permissions based on real activity
No more wildcard or guesswork! Deploy only IAM permissions according to the outcomes of your end-to-end tests.
Recommendations directly in your IaC
Forget about AWS console and Access Analyzer. With Slauth.io, IAM recommendations are available where you code, merge and deploy.
SLAUTH TO IMPROVE INSIGHTS
Remove IAM blind spots
Unlock IAM analytics to discover how AWS services are being utilized in your environments for maximum efficiency in development and maintenance.
Improved logs for a complete view of your user activity and events
Get rich logs, including data plane observability, with additional context on the origin of API activity and machine-identities activity during the different SDLC stages.
Versioning for better control and early remediation actions
Detect and document IAM changes to detect anomalies early or conduct root cause analysis.
Auditing and reporting features to augment your SIEM
Store and validate your IAM events for compliance with regulations such as SOC, PCI, and HIPAA.
Ready to Get Started?
Free 30 day Trial
Perfect plan to get started
A free plan grants you access to some cool features of Slauth.
200 IAM policies auto-generation
Multiple AWS accounts
Slauth.io Event Activity Dashboard
Slauth.io addresses the problem of managing least privilege permissions by simplifying the process of creating and maintaining custom IAM roles and policies.
Our solution offers the following key features:
- Automated Permission Analysis: Slauth.io analyzes API calls to AWS from your end to end tests and automatically determine the necessary permissions for your automation user based on the specific resources and actions defined in your infrastructure. This eliminates the need for manual analysis and policy creation.
- Custom IAM Role and Policy Generation: Based on the analyzed permissions, Slauth.io generates custom IAM roles and policies tailored to your specific infrastructure requirements. These roles and policies will adhere to the principle of least privilege, granting the automation user access to only the resources and actions necessary to perform its tasks.
- Seamless Integration: Our solution integrates seamlessly with your existing CI/CD pipeline, making it easy to adopt Slauth.io without disrupting your workflow.
By using Slauth.io, you can effectively manage least privilege permissions, reducing security risks while streamlining the process of maintaining custom IAM roles and policies.
You can also:
- Reduce the time it takes to set up a new AWS service
- Eliminate the need to manage least privilege permissions manually
- Streamline the process of setting up and maintaining machines identities
- Ensure compliance with corporate security policies
To get started, simply sign up on our website to generate your workspace. You can also find detailed set-up instructions in our documentation.
During the onboarding process, we'll guide you on how to add slauth.io to your end-to-end test workflow and authenticate with your unique API key. In fact, it's as easy as adding just one line to your GitHub Actions!
This action will allow Slauth.io's proxy to be initiated in the background whenever you run your test workflow.
All API traffic flows through Slauth.io's proxy but we only keep metadata essential for the creation of the relevant IAM policy. We never capture or share data inside the object. Each event includes data captured from the API call’s HTTP request and response:
- Slauth.io Session Identifier – your unique identifier
- Event Time – when the magic happened
- HTTP Request with:
Target Host – where the request is headedScheme
HTTP / HTTPS / … – ensuring secure communication
Method – POST / PUT / GET / DELETE / … – the action taken
Path & Query String – the specific location and details
Headers & Body – the essential information for smooth communication
- HTTP Response with:
Status Code – the outcome of your request
Headers – additional response details
Body – only included when the Status Code is 3xx, 4xx, or 5xx – to help you understand and resolve any issues
Centralize your policies to automate, secure and govern your IAM
Join our close beta to accelerate your time-to-market and streamline security processes.